Saturday, December 29, 2007

A year nearly over...

Well, what a year it's been!!! I can't believe that it's coming to an end already!!! Only 5 more days and Bill is heading off to Mississippi; so he has been trying to get everything taken care of around the house and ranch. Our biggest project was our tree that we cut down this fall! WOW you should see all the wood we have now!!!! Christmas went very well, and was pretty quiet being that we were here on our own this year! We hope that everyone had a nice Christmas and will have a GREAT New Years Eve!!! Well...We'll try to keep you posted as things happen around here!

3 comments:

kerrie said...

Hi Stephanie,
good to see your blog is up and running! I look forward to seeing the photos of all that firewood!

Arabian Acres said...

Hi guys, I keep looking to see if you are able to get any pictures in, let me know if you need help and please, give Bill our love and best before he leaves this week.

Bridget

Arabian Acres said...

I'm sad to see that you cut that tree down. If it makes you feel better though, one of it's offspring that I brought home from my trip in the fall made it!

Blog Archive