Sunday, February 3, 2008

Superbowl Sunday

I finally got my pictures up and running!!! Yea!!! I know it's been a long time since we have posted anything, but from this point on, I should be better at it!!! Not much to report...I am missing Bill pretty bad now; I wish that the deployment wasn't so long. Everyone says that the year will fly by...well, it pretty much does when everyone is together... :( Anyway; I have a great bunch of friends at the church, and we're getting together a ladies group of all the deployed families! I guess there is a lot of us!!!

I got to take Morgan to the Famous Lipizzaner Stallions!!! WOW are they GREAT!!!!! We had a little "ladies" night out on Saturday. I took her to the New China Restaurant and then we headed to Little Rock. She enjoyed it very much!!! Take a look at that AIR that horse has!!!

No comments:

Blog Archive