We have had a pretty good summer so far...considering. Work has been good as I am only working p/t at the bank. It's nice to be home with the kids. Although; Mitch got a job at Subway, and he's been getting some pretty good hours! Seems like I don't see much of him these days. He has promised me a movie this weekend though, so I know that he is trying! :) Morgan is in a summer program at one of our daycare centers in Cabot. So far she is liking it because they get to go on field trips and such. She's only there a few hours a day, so not too bad!!. Unfortunately, the 3rd day there, she fell and split her chin enough to go in and get stitches! So that's what we did on Wednesday! Sounds like fun huh!!! Mitch is getting ready for his Youth Camp next week; I believe that he'll have an AWESOME time! He's heading down to Louisiana on Monday. (I think! I always get LA and MS changed around!!!) Just us girls for the entire week though!! Morgan and I have been teaching Sunday School every Sunday since Memorial Day Weekend. This week Mitch is going to be my helper as well! We always have a volunteer to help the main teacher...so this should be fun! I teach the Walkers/2's!!! I love that age!!! :) It has been a lot of fun. I have the month of July off from teaching, but go back to it in August. We are planning a camping trip somewhere in NE Arkansas probably the 2nd weekend of July. We'll see if can figure everyones schedule out!!! We recently bought a pool for the kids (and me) to cool off in. It hasn't been very warm yet this summer, so the water is, shall we say...refreshing!!! I did go swimming today, so it can't be that bad!!! Bill is doing fine in Iraq...I think that he is ready to come home. Okay, he's been ready for a couple of months now! Looks like he'll be there until the first of the year; so no luck on getting him home by Christmas :( We're all pretty sad about that one...let's hope he doesn't have another deployment after this one any time soon!!! We'll keep you posted on our whereabouts and activities as the summer days roll on. oh yeah, I almost forgot. Yes, we will be heading to Colorado in August! We haven't been to the mountains in 2 years now, so we're definitely looking forward to being with everyone!!!! Monday, June 16, 2008
We have had a pretty good summer so far...considering. Work has been good as I am only working p/t at the bank. It's nice to be home with the kids. Although; Mitch got a job at Subway, and he's been getting some pretty good hours! Seems like I don't see much of him these days. He has promised me a movie this weekend though, so I know that he is trying! :) Morgan is in a summer program at one of our daycare centers in Cabot. So far she is liking it because they get to go on field trips and such. She's only there a few hours a day, so not too bad!!. Unfortunately, the 3rd day there, she fell and split her chin enough to go in and get stitches! So that's what we did on Wednesday! Sounds like fun huh!!! Mitch is getting ready for his Youth Camp next week; I believe that he'll have an AWESOME time! He's heading down to Louisiana on Monday. (I think! I always get LA and MS changed around!!!) Just us girls for the entire week though!! Morgan and I have been teaching Sunday School every Sunday since Memorial Day Weekend. This week Mitch is going to be my helper as well! We always have a volunteer to help the main teacher...so this should be fun! I teach the Walkers/2's!!! I love that age!!! :) It has been a lot of fun. I have the month of July off from teaching, but go back to it in August. We are planning a camping trip somewhere in NE Arkansas probably the 2nd weekend of July. We'll see if can figure everyones schedule out!!! We recently bought a pool for the kids (and me) to cool off in. It hasn't been very warm yet this summer, so the water is, shall we say...refreshing!!! I did go swimming today, so it can't be that bad!!! Bill is doing fine in Iraq...I think that he is ready to come home. Okay, he's been ready for a couple of months now! Looks like he'll be there until the first of the year; so no luck on getting him home by Christmas :( We're all pretty sad about that one...let's hope he doesn't have another deployment after this one any time soon!!! We'll keep you posted on our whereabouts and activities as the summer days roll on. oh yeah, I almost forgot. Yes, we will be heading to Colorado in August! We haven't been to the mountains in 2 years now, so we're definitely looking forward to being with everyone!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey Stephanie!
Glad to hear you guys are doing well, and we are super excited to see you all in August, we are really looking forward to it. The pool looks fun, and it sounds like you have some fun summer plans. I hope camp is awesome for Mitch, and that you girls have some fun, too!
Hi,
I like your new look! Sorry to hear about Morgan's chin. The pool looks like fun!!
We haven't called because we're in Bangkok. But we are flying back to Xining on Thursday. We'll call you sometime over the weekend. Happy Fourth!!!
Post a Comment