Thursday, February 7, 2008

Another rainy day

Well shoot. Our roof is now leaking in our living room. We had half a mind to make an Extreme Home Makeover video!!!! LOL Mitch and I joked about it on the way home tonight.
On a happy note: Mitch has made the leadership team in his youth group-this will be extremely rewarding for him!!! We had the meeting last night after service, and we are all very excited! There are over 50 kids in his group, and 7 were chosen! How awesome is that!
No pictures to post tonight...maybe I'll find a pot full 'O water in the morning...I'll get a shot of that!!! Til then...

2 comments:

kerrie said...

Congratulations Mitch! Lindsay and I are so happy for you.

Michelle said...

Yeah, tell Mitch congrats for us, that's awesome! I'm thrilled that he's loving his youth group, that was huge for both Jason and I in high school.

Blog Archive