Wednesday, February 13, 2008

After the Storm

Okay, I told you I'd get you a bucket o' water. So here it is!!! Well, alright, it's not a bucket...but anyway, we had a very eventful night Monday night. I awoke to rain in the living room on Tuesday morning, and boy was it wet! We had about 2 inches of rain, and it was coming through every nook and cranny in the leaky roof!!! We had utilized every towel that we own just to start absorbing water that was everywhere in our living room and the kids' rooms. I have posted some pic's on our link, but most don't really show too much. Our roof is temporarily "rain proof", and we are waiting for the insurance to decide what they are going to do. I guess we'll find something out next Monday the 18th. I'll keep y'all posted.

1 comment:

Arabian Acres said...

Major bummer! I'm so sorry that the house leaked so badly. I have no room to complain about the snow, I hope that you are able to dry out soon and get your roof fixed.

Blog Archive