Monday, February 25, 2008

Nothing to complain about

I can't believe it's been so long since I have posted!!! It has been crazy busy here this past week or so. Seems like if we aren't at home, we're at church. And if not at church we're at school or work. I am so excited for this upcoming week...for so many reasons!!! Tomorrow night is Morgan's Art Show and Spaghetti dinner at the school. Then Wednesday Mitch is getting baptized!!! I am so excited for this! We are also getting our new roof this week; so we'll get moving on getting this house back to normal! Our insurance pretty much totaled most of everything that I figured on: roof, carpet, wood floors, walls, and ceiling. yikes...that seems like a lot of work to get done! Only 12 more days and Bill gets to come home for a few days!! More on that as we get closer. He has been very busy down in MS and he is just ready to get overseas and get this year behind him.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Wow Stephanie! Sounds like life is exciting down there! I hope Morgan has fun at her art show, and how awesome that Mitch is getting baptized!!! And a new roof is always a good thing. :-)

Blog Archive